När Buddha placeras i ditt hem sägs han bringa dig God tur & God lycka.
När Buddha placeras i offentliga lokaler, arbetsplats etc. sägs han bringa dig bra energier & vibrationer samt sörja för spirituell inspiration för de människor som vistas där och strävar efter inre frid & glädje.
Meanings of different Buddha statues:
* Buddha with a money bag and a gold ingot represents wealth and good fortune.
* The Standing Happy Buddha brings riches and happiness.
* Buddha sitting on a large gold nugget with a smaller nugget in his hand ready for giving to others. This position of the Laughing Buddha is symbolic of good luck.
* Buddha sitting with his fan hat on his head represents enjoyment and good fortune.
* Buddha holding a gold ingot with his hands upright signifies abundant riches and good luck.
* Buddha with a fan in one hand and wu lou (bottle gourd) in the other hand brings blessings and good health. The fan wards off misfortune while the wu lou protects from illness.
* Buddha carrying a bag of gold on his shoulder symbolizes prosperity.
* Buddha carrying a bag of blessings on his right shoulder and a fan in his left hand protects you and keeps you safe during long journeys.
* Buddha with a travel stick in his hand protects you from harm during journeys.